DJI Shipping times to North America

Reaction score
Just curious on shipping feedback from those of you that have ordered items direct from DJI.

I am thinking of purchasing some parts directly from them. Likely will scoop up one of their P3P 4K /gimbal cameras also.

I'm currently in Canada and see they are offering free shipping vis DHL. Any duty, brokerage fees, taxes, etc. to be ready for?

Any feedback experience on shipping time, arrival date vs ordered date and extra fees?

From the DJI website. Orders to Canada over $150, shipping is free.

Regarding duty. It should be free as well (see below)

5. Do I need to pay customs and import charges for my order?
You already paid it when you purchased our products on our online store while the customs fee & VAT are already included in our product price. However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at [email protected]. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.

From the DJI website. Orders to Canada over $150, shipping is free.

Regarding duty. It should be free as well (see below)

5. Do I need to pay customs and import charges for my order?
You already paid it when you purchased our products on our online store while the customs fee & VAT are already included in our product price. However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at [email protected]. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.

Thanks, I read that.
Same general wording on a website I order airplane parts from......it "ain't" true many times when it gets to the door. Air Spruce Canada for one and I'm in Canada. Go figure.

That's why I was asking feedback from a previous direct buyer.

Thanks, I suppose they have a distribution center in the US.

Seems I saw someting abot a DJI place in California.

I think I will pull the trigger on a 4k camera and gimbal.

I placed an order with the DJI online store on Feb 11 for a set of prop guards, a lanyard and 2 sets of props. The website states that items would ship within 1-3 days upon payment.

My items didn't ship for 11 days. FedEx took another 7 days (5 business days). So I finally received my order on March 1st only to find 1 of set of props missing. I live in Florida BTW...

I contacted store support (can only do so through email) and I'm still waiting for an answer on receiving my missing props. I got some lame excuse from the support rep that he was waiting to hear back from his colleague in the warehouse. It's been 5 days!

Now I'm sure the support rep is in China and the warehouse is in California but this is absolutely ridiculous. You can't contact the DJI online store via phone and online chat is useless as they don't have access to claims.

This was my 1st and last time ordering directly from DJI...

Just a word of warning...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

[emoji15][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I placed an order with the DJI online store on Feb 11 for a set of prop guards, a lanyard and 2 sets of props. The website states that items would ship within 1-3 days upon payment.

My items didn't ship for 11 days. FedEx took another 7 days (5 business days). So I finally received my order on March 1st only to find 1 of set of props missing. I live in Florida BTW...

I contacted store support (can only do so through email) and I'm still waiting for an answer on receiving my missing props. I got some lame excuse from the support rep that he was waiting to hear back from his colleague in the warehouse. It's been 5 days!

Now I'm sure the support rep is in China and the warehouse is in California but this is absolutely ridiculous. You can't contact the DJI online store via phone and online chat is useless as they don't have access to claims.

Thanks for the info.

I ordered yesterday afternoon, got the email, order number etc., so I will see.

Looks like it would be simple to have a west coast North America distribution center and just have China forward emai order to the distribution center and China just keep tally for a future shipment to resupply the dist. center.

Everyone that I know, who ordered directly [emoji848]from DJI.... Seems to get a part missing or some what defective

Everyone that I know, who ordered directly [emoji848]from DJI.... Seems to get a part missing or some what defective
I hope not, I ordered a gimbal and 4k camera.

Plus that's not going to make P4 buyers confident.......

Yeh I know.... I like, jcarlson1701,....won't be buying direct.... In fact I would have saved almost $90 in Taxs... But I'd prefer to goto the store and pay the Taxs, knowing I can swap it out if I'm not satisfied .....not sure if Apple Store charges Taxs.... But imo... Apple Store would probably care more... Jus saying

The reason I bought direct was to be sure I got OEM parts. From now on I'm just going to find DJI authorized dealers on eBay and Amazon...

[emoji106][emoji106]

I got my p3a in four days shipped from California. I just ordered carbon props and they shipped from China and got them with in four days. The drone was free shipping and props was basic shipping.

Just wanted to update everyone on this... After relentless daily emailing without answer except to the final email I received my missing props on March 9, almost a full month since the original order. I will say that DJI was nice enough to send me another pair of props for my troubles...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj