Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI ........Service

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Oliver&lucy15, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Oliver&lucy15

So a few weeks ago I noticed my RC had some things rattling around inside.....my RTH and Right stick were sinking into the remote....thought it might be a screw or two that fell out.....nope....all the screw mounting tabs were destroyed.....so I still want to play so I super glue what I can and move on....mind you the remote is 3 months old....so it's glued up and ready to rock....yep there is still stuff bouncing around inside after I put it all back together...so I send it into DJI......boom a week later brand new RC.....way to go DJI.

Cale262 and Justin Namon like this.
  2. sonof40

Same happened to me. It's because of bad injection molding quality control. The other button was about to go too.
    I repaired mine by installing screws from the outside but it was not worth the amount of IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0217.JPG work and eventually I got an RMA to replace it.

3. Oliver&lucy15

Yeah....i super glued the hell out of mine....and it was still falling apart....DJI really came thru....

4. WWK888

Just curious, where is DJI located and how long did it take to get a new one?

5. Denver_Flight

The repair facility is in Carson, CA.

6. Oliver&lucy15

Yep...I live in San diego and the repair facility is just north of me....

7. Denver_Flight

My recent repair was pretty quick too, they had it in and out in about a week, mine was the common frame cracking under the motor.

Attached Files:

• p3p.png
      p3p.png
      File size:
      39.5 KB
      Views: