DJI ........Service

Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I noticed my RC had some things rattling around inside.....my RTH and Right stick were sinking into the remote....thought it might be a screw or two that fell out.....nope....all the screw mounting tabs were destroyed.....so I still want to play so I super glue what I can and move on....mind you the remote is 3 months old....so it's glued up and ready to rock....yep there is still stuff bouncing around inside after I put it all back together...so I send it into DJI......boom a week later brand new RC.....way to go DJI.

So a few weeks ago I noticed my RC had some things rattling around inside.....my RTH and Right stick were sinking into the remote....thought it might be a screw or two that fell out.....nope....all the screw mounting tabs were destroyed.....so I still want to play so I super glue what I can and move on....mind you the remote is 3 months old....so it's glued up and ready to rock....yep there is still stuff bouncing around inside after I put it all back together...so I send it into DJI......boom a week later brand new RC.....way to go DJI.

Same happened to me. It's because of bad injection molding quality control. The other button was about to go too.
I repaired mine by installing screws from the outside but it was not worth the amount of
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG
work and eventually I got an RMA to replace it.

Yeah....i super glued the hell out of mine....and it was still falling apart....DJI really came thru....

Just curious, where is DJI located and how long did it take to get a new one?

My recent repair was pretty quick too, they had it in and out in about a week, mine was the common frame cracking under the motor.

Attachments

• p3p.png
    p3p.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 311

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik