DJI Service oh my god A+ Finally

Reaction score
Sent in my P3 for a out of focus camera my Fed x tracking ( which they provided ) showed DJI received it Friday 12:16 pm
4hrs later I got notification the unit was replaced and was given a tracking number [emoji41][emoji1][emoji1]

Holy crap now that is the way it should be all the time!!

Keep in mind I did wait 9 weeks for them to repair it the first time and they replaced the bad gimbal . Not sure if camera was changed or damaged at that time but the obviously didn't check it before sending it back
Good to see they can work fast and hope this becomes the new normal as it will go a long way in mending fences with their customers

Sent in my P3 for a out of focus camera my Fed x tracking ( which they provided ) showed DJI received it Friday 12:16 pm
4hrs later I got notification the unit was replaced and was given a tracking number [emoji41][emoji1][emoji1]

Holy crap now that is the way it should be all the time!!

Keep in mind I did wait 9 weeks for them to repair it the first time and they replaced the bad gimbal . Not sure if camera was changed or damaged at that time but the obviously didn't check it before sending it back
Good to see they can work fast and hope this becomes the new normal as it will go a long way in mending fences with their customers
Well... I got really excited about this post but just for a brief second I'm afraid. 9 weeks in order to complete the repair is not and improvement of service. I share your enthusiasm but I couldn't help thinking that the repair service is so bad that any signs of mediocre after sale service, can potentially make us happy.

Well... I got really excited about this post but just for a brief second I'm afraid. 9 weeks in order to complete the repair is not and improvement of service. I share your enthusiasm but I couldn't help thinking that the repair service is so bad that any signs of mediocre after sale service, can potentially make us happy.

Oh don't get me wrong my first experience was say less than happy however expecting another long wait only to find a one day turn around made me giddy

Maybe this is there new norm [emoji102]
This would be great and they listened

Reactions: viewkopter

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4