DJI Self Tightening Prop Balance Rods

Reaction score
Please Note: This is the first and original balancer rod. Even those people/shops claiming they have patents pending are not true - they all bought rods from me first and started copying mine! I am currently pursuing legal action against those shops!

Hi all, I have a few more extras of the above for sale. Please email me for info: [email protected]
Ready to ship middle of this week. Made of aluminium..
http://youtu.be/Rr2SRPustsk

Thanks

Great rod. I already used it for my P2 and the Vision.

Good afternoon fellow pilots,

Just wanted to give " props " ;) I have purchased a set from Muscleflex. Top notch all the way.

Cheers!

Got my rods from you over at RCgroups . Did you ever come up with a rod for the motor bells ?
Thanks agin for the rods and quick shipping .

BUMP!

I found Muscleflex on RCGroups and bought one last March or April. I'm surprised he's the only one making them. Super easy to use and the results are noticeable. I'm in California and he got it over the Atlantic in about a week.

Stop reading and PM him now to purchase! :mrgreen:

Hi Muscleflex,
Got your rods in my mailbox yesterday : perfect !

:idea: Suggestion : why don't you sell your rods with (or without) a Dubro dual-spin balancer, as a balancing "kit" ? That would be great : I had to pay for the shipping of the rods and again shipping costs for the Dubro balancer... I'd rather have payed the same price, or even a little more, to you, so this double shipping costs could have been in your pocket !

UPDATE : I received my Dubro balancer today, tested it with your rods and balanced my props (BTW, they badly needed it).
The result is just perfect ! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik