DJI screws PV2 early adopters - FREE BATTERY

Reaction score
just a month and a half after the debut...

Buy a Phantom 2 Vision
Receive a 2nd battery FREE

how about atleast discount on a 2nd battery for early adopters!

That a great move and it should help, but they should have just dropped the price of the extra battery by $60. $99 is almost stomachable, considering the longer flight time. $160 is simply insane.

I guess the good thing is few people will more than two batteries-that's 50 minutes of flying there.

Toxicboy said:
just a month and a half after the debut...

Buy a Phantom 2 Vision
Receive a 2nd battery FREE

how about atleast discount on a 2nd battery for early adopters!

I'm lost for words, almost! So those that had crashes, damaged props and just couldn't or wouldn't fly until a fix was released, have basically be ignored in favour of new customers. Great customer service DJI!!!!!

I've been holding out on buying another battery, due to price and just incase they change the design of the battery. But now, after hearing the latest news, I'm not going to buy.

So the vision went from being worth $1200 to $900 just like that. $150 for the rebate and $150 for the free battery. I would not want to be trying to sell a barely used vision right now.

I bought mine at B&H for $1129 on Black Friday.

I saw this battery deal yesterday and decided to call them up. When I told them that I felt kinda jipped they politely said "well you got it at $1129, the price with the free battery is $1199." So I said "well could I pay the difference for the second battery or should I return mine and reorder?" After being placed on hold for several minutes they said that they could charge the difference and send the second battery.

So I got a second battery for $70 instead of $159.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31