DJI Satisfaction Survey just received this from me.

I got my P3P today. It's the same unit I just shipped back! I immediately called asked to talk to Peter, i was told he was on another line and would call me back. After two hours, I called again and was told he went home for the day. Tiana tells me this unit is a new model right from China, and never been flown. I'm not buying that. It doesn't have the model number stickers on it. I told her I thought it was a refurb model. She told me to try flying it this weekend and see how it performs.
Getting really tired of the runaround here . I sent a new model in for repairs in March, paid for the repairs, and now I can't seem to get my original aircraft back.
There's only two suitable solutions to this problem. DJI can track down my original aircraft. (They said they had two shipping addresses on file for me. I bet that's where it went).
Or they can send me a brand new P3P to replace the one I sent in, and credit me for the repair cost.
That's it, no other solution exists. THEY lost my aircraft. THEY need to be held accountable for their actions.

Oh brother. I like how they signed their name. No accountability, even for emails. They just don't get it do they?

Dear Chris B,
We understand you have some concerns regarding the Phantom 3 Professional you received back after your recent RMA. Can you please clarify your concerns? The unit originally received was purchased in March, so it was not replaced with a new unit. All refurbished DJI products are in like new condition. All refurbished products go through an extensive QC process. Are their any performance issues with the Phantom 3 Professional we sent back?

Best,

For quicker assistance please feel free to utilize our Live Chat option by following the link provided: DJI Support - Here for You

Then there's the back pedal email, sent 7 min. after the first -

Dear Chris B,
Please dis-regard my previous email. After further review, it appears you were in fact sent a new Phantom 3 professional. We did not include the original retail packaging, but the aircraft it self is a new aircraft.

Please test fly the aircraft, and let us know if there are any performance issues.

Best,

For quicker assistance please feel free to utilize our Live Chat option by following the link provided: DJI Support - Here for You

Those guys in LA repair are crooks. Here it is July and they don't even offer to take care of someone after their screw ups. Just think of the people that end up excepting LA repair's crap because they just to fly. Too bad they have to take advantage of people.

Not that it will help much when it is my turn but this thread has prompted me to pay closer attention to my craft and make sure of the model and where to find the serial numbers. Only one broken prop so far, keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Lefty63
Oh brother. I like how they signed their name. No accountability, even for emails. They just don't get it do they?

Dear Chris B,
We understand you have some concerns regarding the Phantom 3 Professional you received back after your recent RMA. Can you please clarify your concerns? The unit originally received was purchased in March, so it was not replaced with a new unit. All refurbished DJI products are in like new condition. All refurbished products go through an extensive QC process. Are their any performance issues with the Phantom 3 Professional we sent back?

Best,

Then there's the back pedal email, sent 7 min. after the first -

Dear Chris B,
Please dis-regard my previous email. After further review, it appears you were in fact sent a new Phantom 3 professional. We did not include the original retail packaging, but the aircraft it self is a new aircraft.

Please test fly the aircraft, and let us know if there are any performance issues.

Best,

Clearly, the tech's name is ”Best," and yet he doesn't live up to his name! :rolleyes:

Received this in an email this morning. "Complaining on social media"? No, I'm demonstrating how difficult DJI is to deal with. This has been going on since March. Given the history, I'm not too optimistic it will be resolved anytime soon. I've gotten my hopes up before and been disappointed.

SEE TICKET 309977

Customer sent in P3P W323B, received back W323A

Complaining on social media

need to swap for P3P W323B

ATTN: GARY

Received this in an email this morning. "Complaining on social media"? No, I'm demonstrating how difficult DJI is to deal with. This has been going on since March. Given the history, I'm not too optimistic it will be resolved anytime soon. I've gotten my hopes up before and been disappointed.

SEE TICKET 309977

Customer sent in P3P W323B, received back W323A

Complaining on social media

need to swap for P3P W323B

ATTN: GARY
The W323A is a better model. It also has the new motors, and has more video power for more range than the W323B. I'd be happy, instead of trying to get back the later version with reduced video power output. :cool:

Im getting ready to have my first encounter with dji service and now im nervous. All good info but now im thinking of a third party repair than dji repair for a 30 day old bird lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is there anything wrong with the P3P you have received (damages, scratches)?
Did you try it out?
Yes, scratches, and signs of wear. Also it loses signal very fast and in places where I flew my original. I had a buddy fly his P3P in the same flight path, with no errors. It's been sent back twice to fix that.
I just received word DJI is overnighting a Brand New Phantom 3 Professional. I will wait to see what arrives before sending this unit back.

You should be fine. Many people have had success with their service from DJI. I just have that kind of luck.

This is where I bought mine on June 3rd. Just got off the phone with DJI about sending mine in and they want proof pf purchase receipt..told them I bought from a third party "cookie electronics"... you think an email invoice of the purchase will be enough? It was a new sealed unit and I activated my warranty June 10th. First experience with DJI customer service so I dont know what will work. The email said lack of sending in proof of purchase goes straight to out of warranty status. I really dont know who to ask so any help is greatly appreciated.

upload_2016-7-6_19-52-56.png

This is where I bought mine on June 3rd. Just got off the phone with DJI about sending mine in and they want proof pf purchase receipt..told them I bought from a third party "cookie electronics"... you think an email invoice of the purchase will be enough? It was a new sealed unit and I activated my warranty June 10th. First experience with DJI customer service so I dont know what will work. The email said lack of sending in proof of purchase goes straight to out of warranty status. I really dont know who to ask so any help is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 59132
They took the order details from my ebay purchase for my unit, but I didn't send it in for warranty repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik