DJI sale - Now on

Reaction score
after is it isn't, its here.
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 17.23.40.png

Strange a brand new product not even delivered yet is being discounted.

I still don't see the point in the 3 4K. Unless you're absolutely desperate to get 4k and have a pc that can handle the editing, for me (at exactly the same price!) the 3A is so much better - for the lightbridge alone!

I used to drop FPV on a regular basis using the wifi on a P2V and also a V+. Remember the spinning disc and the black screen?

They also must surely be using the less penetrative 5.8GHz for control as well, no?

Reactions: CCDD
I still don't see the point in the 3 4K. Unless you're absolutely desperate to get 4k and have a pc that can handle the editing, for me (at exactly the same price!) the 3A is so much better - for the lightbridge alone!

I used to drop FPV on a regular basis using the wifi on a P2V and also a V+. Remember the spinning disc and the black screen?

They also must surely be using the less penetrative 5.8GHz for control as well, no?

I agree, yes I do, its wifi so not as good

I agree, unless someone just "has" to have the 4K, the P3A is the real bargain here!!!! The only reason I went with my P3P was due to the $1159 price with the extra battery, price being the same as the P3A. I think this extra option is going to confuse many new buyers.

I hope there is a p4 on the way but they haven't dropped the price of the pro 4k tho which you think they would if there was, and the 3 has not even been out a year yet.
I remember the live feed for the release of the p3 from Dji late 2014 which was very exciting but they didn't start arriving to people until April ish. Maybe another live feed release will come spring time. Hope so anyway.

My guess is they have excess stock of p3s and p3a and the p34k is built with excess parts from p3s and camera from p3p.

Remember for many of those who purchased a p3s or p3a most online retailers have 30 day price protection. Call and they will refund the difference. Challenge will be if you got free case with which is 150 which is only 50 dollars short of new deal.

From what I got in an email it's DJI's 10th year anniversary hence the sale prices on the phantoms and not because there is a P4 in the immediate future

Last edited:
Reactions: Flying Dutchman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj