DJI replaced my gimble, now p3a won't upgrade firmware

Reaction score
Does the gimble house the firmware? In other words can I get DJI to send me a new gimble in lieu of having to pack up and ship my entire p3a back to them? They had it for nearly a month, repaired it, claimed they tested it, and shipped it back to me. I have tried everything and drone firmware won't take.

the camera is responsible for loading firmware, each small component within the aircraft actually house its own module of that code though

Can you elaborate on what happens when you try and update the firmware? Does the log indicate failure?

Thanks, few different reactions from drone in the multiple attempts. Primarily 5 minutes in I would get a scrambled noise and solid red light on gimble. Last night got the drone beeping 4 beeps and flashing red and green for about 90 minutes then a solid green light but no change in beeping for another half hour. In all attempts no log has been written to the 4 different freshly formatted flash drives. I'm certain this is a hardware issue as I've tried so many times and so many different ways.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj