Dji repair service??

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had used dji to repair a bird. Are they honest or do they try to rip you off like a car mechanic.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes I have twice. Coustomer service isnt the best and you will g4ow old ER and grayER before you get it back it takes for ever to get it back!!!!!!! I wanted to send it where an authorised DJI repair center had a 2 to 3day turn around but be cause it was under warranty they said it had to go to DJI well next time i have a pro lam I'll wait till the warranty expires and. Send it to an authorised DJI repair center acesdeals.biz.

Ok. Thanks, sounds like solid advice. Fortunately I decided to try and fix it myself last night and she's flyin high! So this time I won't need to send it in. I'll keep your remarks in mind in the future though. Just talking to dji on the phone doesn't instill much confidence, let alone actually putting my bird in a box and waving bye bye. Thanks again for your post.

Just wondering if anyone had used dji to repair a bird. Are they honest or do they try to rip you off like a car mechanic.

Just a note I've used DJI out of California for 2 repairs under warr. The first one was a bad motor from shipping to receiving it back 21 days. Second was a cracked upper case. I shipped it out on a Monday and the following Monday I had it back.
I know I've read honor stories here about DJI's customer service. in the past they have been working on it. I'm in Arizona so shipping time is not long a day each way.

Much appreciated

Much appreciated

I've chatted with a few of the DJI guys on their forum. They knew they had a problem and was trying to fix it. Hiring more staff. I know DJI is trying to getting a better reputation on customer service. They keep get beaten down by the hingen thing they put in the FW and apps. Which my guess is from our loved Government.

Reactions: Big Dog
Ok. Thanks, sounds like solid advice. Fortunately I decided to try and fix it myself last night and she's flyin high! So this time I won't need to send it in. I'll keep your remarks in mind in the future though. Just talking to dji on the phone doesn't instill much confidence, let alone actually putting my bird in a box and waving bye bye. Thanks again for your post.

Glad you got your issue fixed Dog but I would post my problem in here before I sent anything in . To many here
with as much knowledge as them . If you have any tools I bet someone here could tell you how to fix it .

Reactions: J Dot
I had a upper case cracked and called them on a Wednesday packed it up on Thursday and it shipped out on Friday. I live in Oregon and they received it on Tuesday. Emailed me with the amount of repairs on Wednesday paid it and they fixed it that day. It was shipped out on Friday and I received it back on Tuesday. I could not ask for faster service. Price was a little high but It was my fault so I only have myself to blame for that. Over all excellent service.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31