Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Dji repair service

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Jack heaney, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Jack heaney

May I Share my experiences with the dji repair service I am very pleased with the outcome I crashed my p3 professional into a tree and damaged the ribbon cable trying to do the repairs myself I messed up the board on the camera. I sent the unit to dji in Carson California for Repairs
    After six weeks I got a reply telling me the cost would be $371 dji confirmed my payment. 2 days later dji notified me as a courtesy they will send me a new unit ASAP and thank me for my patience I must say I've never experienced this kind of service before and dji has won me over as a lifelong customer.
    Gotdonkeys

rowdyjim likes this.
  2. Altanore

Well that's nice to hear something positive out of all the negativity customer service has been getting.

3. Tony Perry

Man they won't even respond to my emails. How did you contact them?

4. RoyVa

Best to contact them by landline direct to technical support.

5. Daninho

You must be the first really happy Customer.You should get an award or something : p

Australis5 likes this.
  6. troop

I also had same experience this week. after 5 weeks got a repair invoice to fix gimbal arm and landing skid $175. I thought that was fair enough.( it was my fault). after paying for repairs with paypal I also received the email saying as a courtesy they are sending me a new phantom and included fedex tracking # if it makes here by the sept 15 that will be 6 weeks. I must say after reading all the horror stories I was prepared for a lot higher repair bill and no drone till prob October. the Ca repair facility must be getting better.

7. Chris P Duck

:) Great news in both cases.

The only thing I see different in these cases is you admitted liability.
    Maybe it's those trying to get repairs under warranty that have a less favourable experience.

8. Jack heaney

That may be the case I definitely said it was my fault from day one and I thought the Repair wear a very reasonable price I've got a FedEx tracking number should be here by Monday