DJI Repair Service

Reaction score
Longtime DJI products user at work for industrial preventive maintenance applications and private.
During a preflight of my P4 I noticed a small hair crack in the shell close to one of the motors. Never having a crash or tip over in over 200 flights with this always flawless working quad I sent a pic to DJI receiving less than 24 hours later a case # with detailed packing and shipping instructions.
Being located in the Caribbean I got an address in CA to ship to.
Once the package arrived at its destination I got an email from DJI confirming the receipt. Later the same day I received another email letting me know that the P4 was repaired and on its way back, including a UPS tracking number.
Once I received the package 2 days later I could not believe my eyes when I took out a brand new P4 and flight controller (Tx) from its original packaging with all stickers and labels on.
As I was a little skeptical at first I set everything up, did a 5 minute test flight at home and went out to my flying site to fly 5 different long range missions with FPV Camera App including some video recordings with different settings.
Everything worked perfect and I could not be more happy
Turnover was 8 days.

All my and my companies DJI quads, FCs and Accessories were ordered through the DJI Store so far without any issues ever, including the Mavic, pre ordered the first day and received in a reasonable time after but I never had to use their repair service before.
I am very pleased about the efficient communication, turnaround and the way DJI solved this issue.

Nice that you had a good experience. I haven't had to use their service yet and hope don't have too. Just waiting now for the ones to start complaining like everything else in life, good and bad, can't please everyone.

Very good, posters usually only report bad experiences, so nice to have a bit of balance, but as DONI noted, wait for the flood of bad service comments.
I did not know they would replace stress cracks, thought that was outside of warranty.

This is wonderful news, so there is hope my case will be handled in a similar manner. Mine arrived yesterday at the repair center, but I haven't received any e-mail confirmation yet.

I had one major crack and at least one minor one, but everything else is running great. I'm not expecting a new bird, but that would be a plus. However, I will be extremely unhappy if I have to pay for repairs, especially when I've never crashed, tipped over or landed hard.

Positive DJI customer service is a big factor in keeping me as a customer, but a non-cracking airframe and a more portable design will seal the deal.

Longtime DJI products user at work for industrial preventive maintenance applications and private.
During a preflight of my P4 I noticed a small hair crack in the shell close to one of the motors. Never having a crash or tip over in over 200 flights with this always flawless working quad I sent a pic to DJI receiving less than 24 hours later a case # with detailed packing and shipping instructions.
Being located in the Caribbean I got an address in CA to ship to.
Once the package arrived at its destination I got an email from DJI confirming the receipt. Later the same day I received another email letting me know that the P4 was repaired and on its way back, including a UPS tracking number.
Once I received the package 2 days later I could not believe my eyes when I took out a brand new P4 and flight controller (Tx) from its original packaging with all stickers and labels on.
As I was a little skeptical at first I set everything up, did a 5 minute test flight at home and went out to my flying site to fly 5 different long range missions with FPV Camera App including some video recordings with different settings.
Everything worked perfect and I could not be more happy
Turnover was 8 days.

All my and my companies DJI quads, FCs and Accessories were ordered through the DJI Store so far without any issues ever, including the Mavic, pre ordered the first day and received in a reasonable time after but I never had to use their repair service before.
I am very pleased about the efficient communication, turnaround and the way DJI solved this issue.
I finally got my e-mails from DJI service, and I see zeroes for services rendered. In a few days, I will see if I get my bird back repaired or a new one. I'm not stupid enough to say I wouldn't be happy with a brand new bird, but I'll still be happy with my repaired bird.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj