Dji repair netherlands

Reaction score
Hi pilots

Just a quick question. I have a P3 and the rear two motors have stopped spinning properly and were stuttering. I only got the drone in June this year do DJI have taken it for assessment / repair in the Netherlands. I was wondering is this likely to be covered under a warrantee?

Also has anyone else had the same issue? I calibrated the Imu etc etc it was not having it. Sent video to DJI and they requested came it back. Any ideas how long it takes when the drones go back to the Netherlands?

Repairs from Netherlands take roughly two weeks from picking up to receiving back. If its only brought in June cannot see why it shouldn't be covered by warrantee. They repaired my 19 month P2 with a similar motor/ESC issue and made no charge.

Repairs from Netherlands take roughly two weeks from picking up to receiving back. If its only brought in June cannot see why it shouldn't be covered by warrantee. They repaired my 19 month P2 with a similar motor/ESC issue and made no charge.
Thank you so much for replying I'm really grateful

Correct, i send my P3 for repair with the controller and within 3 weeks i received it back. Because you have warranty they will not charge anything. You should contact them trough email, they can tell you the price if you haven't any warranty.

Reactions: Ccfcrio

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik