DJI repair = FAIL

Reaction score
my Phantom that was just Returned by your RMA STAFF. You guys did not repair my Drones Compass Error Problem, the only thing you did was Cost me $30 in packaging peanuts and you removed my custom $50 sticker and returned my drone with exact same problems. I have a second Phantom that works just perfect, why dont you just send me a NEW UNIT!?!?!?!?
RMA CAS 239853 T4W3F1

my Phantom that was just Returned by your RMA STAFF. You guys did not repair my Drones Compass Error Problem, the only thing you did was Cost me $30 in packaging peanuts and you removed my custom $50 sticker and returned my drone with exact same problems. I have a second Phantom that works just perfect, why dont you just send me a NEW UNIT!?!?!?!?
RMA CAS 239853 T4W3F1

Errrrm, is this forum affiliated with DJI? Pardon my ignorance but I fail to understand who this is addressed to.

Errrrm, is this forum affiliated with DJI? Pardon my ignorance but I fail to understand who this is addressed to.
No it's not affiliated but we do have a member here which is but he hasn't been on in 4 weeks . BladeStrike .
He does look in but if you want to rant to DJI their site is the best place .

As suggested post on the DJI forum. Be careful with your phrasing though. Your post might get deleted if they don't like it.

the rock..nod.gif

I was wondering what the DJI service was like currently. I believe it was pretty bad in the past. I have sent in my P3 to fix the range issue after the last FW upgrade. I put the note in the RMA to say it was a signal/ range issue & they put a note on the repair process inquiry that it was a broken gimbal fix.
I have no idea what condition the drone will come back in or wether the range issue will be fixed. I have sent multiple emails to them to ask but I don't get any reply. Payment has been sent for the repair. Guess i'll have to wait until it returns to find out if it will get past 30m range.

I sent mine in for a broken compass wire and they replaced several things that I had no idea that were broken, like the camera, gimbal, and other things I don't think they have a clue

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

They replaced my phantom with a brand new one after sending it in the second time. I also wrote on the body of the phantom in sharpie marker " Fix me, I am broken this is my second time here! "

I have not had any issues now in two weeks.

I sent mine in for a broken compass wire and they replaced several things that I had no idea that were broken, like the camera, gimbal, and other things I don't think they have a clue

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

So, I received my Phantom back from Netherlands yesterday. Seeing the breakdown, I had a replacement controller in there for £95 which was later discounted. No sign of any controller in the returned box. The gimbal has been fixed & a flight test of 50-90m sticker on the side. Seeing how that was the issue I sent it in for only flying 50m before RTH [ range issue] I'll be taking it out for a test flight tomorrow. If it's still got the RTH issue, I'm **** sure it's going back with a major complaint & asking for a Mavic as compensation.

hi Greg Manchester...how is dJi service ?
it is great... went thru diagnosis online w them and next thing I know they authorized full UPS shipping costs fr Toronto to California and returned p3S fully repaired ( gimbal issues).
.....aaah that 2870 miles one way they sent it back n I've been flying last two weeks w no probs

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

So, I received my Phantom back from Netherlands yesterday. Seeing the breakdown, I had a replacement controller in there for £95 which was later discounted. No sign of any controller in the returned box. The gimbal has been fixed & a flight test of 50-90m sticker on the side. Seeing how that was the issue I sent it in for only flying 50m before RTH [ range issue] I'll be taking it out for a test flight tomorrow. If it's still got the RTH issue, I'm **** sure it's going back with a major complaint & asking for a Mavic as compensation.
You must have not sent in a controller?

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.