dji repair costly

Reaction score
I purchased a refurbished phantom 3 standard for my grandson (all that I could afford) as he was showing me all the features the...Lost Video Transmission warning began to flash red. Long story short.. Sent it to dji to be repaired. 191.00 I asked why it wasn't under warranty and never did get a understandable response. Shame on you DJI............

Something isn't right here. You either misunderstood them or you need to press them on it.

I seem to remember someone here posting something about a warranty repair through DJI. They saw an invoice for what needed to be fixed, which included prices, but they weren't actually charged for the repair.

Short of your grandson crashing the drone into the ground, refurbs from DJI are covered under warranty. You need to follow up on this. I suspect you're misunderstanding what you were told.

DJi apply the same warranty to their refurbished and new products.

In the abscence of more detail or the circumstances it's hard to know if the warranty should apply. Perhaps you could elaborate and we might assist you further.

According to what I understand, DJI will repair any drone under warranty if the cause of failure was the drone itself and not a pilot error.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20