DJI Releases New Firmware for the Phantom 3 Standard

Just updated mine no issues I have/had good distance with my dbs elite mod anyway went 6 miles calm winds
You can't count the car ride to and from the flight location. o_O:p

Reactions: dirkclod
I just finish updating my P3s. It was really simple and straightforward, like Craigsdal & Dirkclod said. Only thing different was the app told me to connect to my home wifi to download the update and then connect to the P3s' wifi. I did that and followed the on-screen directions and it installed in about 15ish minutes. It did seem to pause for a while at 36% and I think 54% & 72% maybe. I just let it do its thing and kept my phone from going to sleep by tapping the screen occasionally and it said the update was successful and to restart my equipment to finalize (which I did). I did get a little nervous the first time I tried to reconnect to the P3s' wifi because I got a message that said it couldn't connect (that's never happened before). I just turned everything off and closed the DJI Go app then turned everything back on as usual and it worked fine.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448594548.453365.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Ps. Then I flew it through my house for the first time. It actually connected to several satellites and entered "Safe To Fly (GPS)" mode.

**** I don't think you can upload video using the app. I'll upload it to my YouTube channel. What are you guys up to?

**** I don't think you can upload video using the app. I'll upload it to my YouTube channel. What are you guys up to?
I'm up to about 240. You :)
Well after today maybe 245 ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20