DJI Releases New DJI GO V2.7.0

Reaction score
We are pleased to inform you that DJI GO app v2.7.0 for iOS is available now on App Store.

What's New in Version 2.7.0
- Added support for Phantom 4
- Added support for Inspire 1 RAW
- Added support for Zenmuse XT

Android version will be released later today.

Dear DJI,

There are some annoying "features" in this new version which caught me out today. I am using a P3S:
  • Multiple Flight Modes: This no longer pops up a palette of icons across the bottom of the screen when S1 is moved to F mode. Instead there is a NEW icon where the "reset home" icon USED to be which has to be touched to bring up the F-mode selection.
  • Because of the above, to reset the home mode you now have to go into the menu and find the option to set the home mode.
Also folks note that when you have updated the app you have to re-accept the license agreement for the F-modes, so you have to disable and re-enable the F-modes. This wasted me several minutes of battery life this morning to figure out.

Reactions: CaptainDrone798
Hi DJI,

Thx for the update. Perhaps you could mention in the release notes that 3rd party batteries would be rendered inoperable. There is a thread on this. As you haven't made DJI batteries a pre-requisite for operating the Phantom, perhaps you may also wish to do so. Maybe a warning even that 3rd party batteries may not work with the QC.

Thx for listening.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers