DJI refuses to engage props intermittently

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been having some issues with the props not wanting to turn on when I put levers in the down and inward position. I can usually shut it off and on a few times and it seems like if I fire them up before I have connection to the camera that seems to work as well. I'm also having issues with the camera communicating with my phone and showing the picture. It often times shows a picture of the last location I was and just freezes there. I can usually work through this as well by binding or turning everything off and then back on but then after that the props won't start so its getting to be a bit of a pain to get everything working together. Any idea's? This is my 3rd DJI, second DJI vision + and I have only owned this one for a few months. Thanks for any input.

Elijah

First issue, have you tried calibrating your TX in the RC asst software and then in the Phantom asst software, this may fix that issue.

As for the second issue you might want to read this thread here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20006

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic