DJI products for sale

Reaction score
I've got the following for sale:

$700
DJI Phantom Vision still flies, never wrecked & has anti-gravity motors & cf blades all new ESC's.
Still have old motors, props & ESC's which are included as well. Also includes additional battery.
****Transmitter & Wifi repeater are both modified & are included however they should NOT be considered of any value with respect to the purchase price or product expectations***

$100
RMRC Extended legs for FW550 2 red 4 black aluminum construction, assembled but never flown.

I'll be answering everyone in order received... The above prices are generous & include shipping to the lower 48 states. I might discount a little if you were to purchase multiple items but please be considerate in you request. I accept Paypal & will only ship to confirmed Paypal address'. You can email me at [email protected] or message me here.

Thank you for your interest!!!

Pictures will be uploaded later today, I'm on an ipad right now.

Steve

***Adding pictures seems to be a little more difficult than I thought. there's a 600KB file size limit so here's a link to my dropbox account directory where I've uploaded all the pics so far.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jlgth779csc055z/sKxmNyalqo/DJI

You can buy with confidence from Steve. I purchased the other items Steve had for sale. Fair price, no surprises and fast shipment. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub