DJI Pro stuck in Portrait - iPhone 6+

Reaction score
Hello folks...

I hope not to be a pain in the a** here. I will get my Phantom 4 today and I have installed the DJI Pro App on my iPhone 6+.

I can't get the app to go into landscape mode. It appears to be stuck in portrait mode. I worry that since I have never flown a drone that I need to be in landscape mode.

My iPhone is NOT locked to portrait mode. (All other apps go landscape if I turn my phone).

Any suggestions? I want to get this fixed before my maiden flight.

If your phone is not locked as you say, open the app which will be in portrait mode, select which phantom you are using from the drop down menu, hit 'enter device' and you should go into the camera screen which does pop up in landscape mode. I have an iPhone 6+ and no problems.
You will need to register your phantom when you are all connected up, follow the prompts and read the manual until your eyes bleed before you fly.

If your phone is not locked as you say, open the app which will be in portrait mode, select which phantom you are using from the drop down menu, hit 'enter device' and you should go into the camera screen which does pop up in landscape mode. I have an iPhone 6+ and no problems.
You will need to register your phantom when you are all connected up, follow the prompts and read the manual until your eyes bleed before you fly.

Thanks so much for your answer.
I received my new Phantom 4 yesterday and just what say happened!

Reactions: tevek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues