DJI Pro 3 Focus

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm just curious. I have this Pro 3, 4 K camera and I'm not convinced I'm getting 4K image quality and focus. I use the DJI app to control it on a small tablet. I went through the settings but I could not find anything that references auto focus, etc.

So, does this thing auto focus on its own or is there something else I I should know?

Much appreciated.

Eric

Hi!

AFAIK, the P3Pro camera has a fixed focus (to infinity). You can only select a point on screen for exposure settings.

So, in short - just use Your P3P, there's nothing to set up regarding focus.

That's about what I thought. I've used this quite a bit and even in bright vibrant days it has never been terrific so I guess the camera in general is just not all that good. Here is one still, close to sunset last night.

Eric

Hi!

AFAIK, the P3Pro camera has a fixed focus (to infinity). You can only select a point on screen for exposure settings.

So, in short - just use Your P3P, there's nothing to set up regarding focus.

Attachments

• DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 223
That's about what I thought. I've used this quite a bit and even in bright vibrant days it has never been terrific so I guess the camera in general is just not all that good. Here is one still, close to sunset last night.

Eric

it may help if you have less sky in the picture, I find that less sky gives me a sharper photo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan