DJI Pilot - Thinking about moving from Android to Apple

Try the fix I posted a few posts up, it will make the android app fly and fix all the lag issues and crashes.

It sucks that people are buying a ipad mini 2 or whatever over what is just a software issue that is 100% fixable. The ipad mini 2/3 is very slow compared to the note 4, Tab s, etc; plus it's not an AMOLED and will not look as good outside.

Trust me I returned an Ipad I tried as the Samsung Tab S with an 8.4" screen is much faster after installing CM 12.1 and performing the fix mentioned in the other thread. The Tab S screen is much better than the Apples in direct sunlight too. It's easy to try both as Best Buy has a great return policy and doesn't charge a restocking fee.

Admittedly though there are things I want to do with the iPad but only possible with android. Crashing apps seem to be less frequent on iOS imho

The problem with comparing Apple to Android is that, there is only ONE Apple hardware, and only ONE OS -- and, you will be assimilated. Android, has hundreds of hardware platforms, and most have their own implementation of Android.

The problem with comparing Apple to Android is that, there is only ONE Apple hardware, and only ONE OS -- and, you will be assimilated. Android, has hundreds of hardware platforms, and most have their own implementation of Android.
This is exactly what the man from R C Geeks Crawley said. I choose because of my interest in my hobby to spend my money to give me the best results, I do not use the ipad for anything else at all, If you want to use your tablet for general use then an Android one is probably better because of its wider access to apps as it is not tied to Apple. If you want steady non lag pictures from your Phantom however then an Apple Ipad is the way to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl