DJI pilot ios app

Reaction score
Still waiting to get my p3p and looking at the new ios app.
Can anyone tell me in the map mode there is a route editor (hand + squiggle line).
Is this just a visual route maker ? or is this linked to a future ground station ?
One last question ! If anyone is familiar with this app and has any setup tutorials, please share.
Thanks

Larry

From what I can tell, it used to draw "guide lines" overlay on your map. You can draw your intended route of flight and then manually follow the lines when you fly it.
Hopefully routes/waypoints for automated flying will be developed by some wise individual and make it to us eventually.
If you watch the app tutorial video for the Inspire, it at least fills you in on the basics. it's fairly close in design and principal.

From what I can tell, it used to draw "guide lines" overlay on your map. You can draw your intended route of flight and then manually follow the lines when you fly it.
Hopefully routes/waypoints for automated flying will be developed by some wise individual and make it to us eventually.
If you watch the app tutorial video for the Inspire, it at least fills you in on the basics. it's fairly close in design and principal.

Thank you !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav