Dji Pilot device

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a new P3 pro on the way. My problem after purchasing, I find out my iPad2 and my iPhone5 are not compatible with the DJI Pilot.
Does anyone know a work around. I talked to DJI and Apple both say there are no plans to include or update either. I don't want to spend another $700 on a new iPad. Dealer said they recommend NVIDIA gamer tablet because processes is faster???? DJI doesn't list as compatible.
Hope someone can help.

I saw this a couple weeks ago, not sure if it works good or risk involved though FYI. I might test it out on my ipad mini just to see.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys, I have a new P3 pro on the way. My problem after purchasing, I find out my iPad2 and my iPhone5 are not compatible with the DJI Pilot.
Does anyone know a work around. I talked to DJI and Apple both say there are no plans to include or update either. I don't want to spend another $700 on a new iPad. Dealer said they recommend NVIDIA gamer tablet because processes is faster???? DJI doesn't list as compatible.
Hope someone can help.
Hey Mentenn60 ,I'm pretty sure The link fancy19 provided is what I used on my Ipad2.

I just tried it on my ipad mini and it worked although I did not try to fly, the live video seemed a bit delayed/choppy when moving it around in my kitchen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers