DJI Pilot app on Macbook pro?

Reaction score
Hi peeps
I did a search for "Pilot app on Macbook pro" but didnt get anything useful in return.

So, can I run the Pilot app on my macbook. Although I do not have a mini HDMI INPUT on the macbook. Is another connection method supported?

Thanks
Phil.

you could get a thunderbolt-to-hdmi adapto probably.

I dunno about the app for mac, though I dunno if they made a mac version or not I never went looking for it.

on my mac I have windows 7 running on a VM,, is that an option or are you trying to stay pure mac ?

you could get a thunderbolt-to-hdmi adapto probably.

I dunno about the app for mac, though I dunno if they made a mac version or not I never went looking for it.

on my mac I have windows 7 running on a VM,, is that an option or are you trying to stay pure mac ?
Thanks for the reply. Yup I'm trying to keep things simple. It was just an idea thats all.

Thank you.

im really enjoying using dji vision on a laptop via my Samsung phone using an app called Samsung sidesync.

it puts the screen and control of the phone over onto the laptop window. via wifi - no wires from phone<>laptop. it will also mirror screen and have the phone screen still on the phone + on the laptop screen at the same time.

im really enjoying using dji vision on a laptop via my Samsung phone using an app called Samsung sidesync.

it puts the screen and control of the phone over onto the laptop window. via wifi - no wires from phone<>laptop. it will also mirror screen and have the phone screen still on the phone + on the laptop screen at the same time.
Is there any lag mirroring?

Thanks Phil

I did not see any real serious latency, but I run it on laptop only so far - the phone screen is black. I only noticed the split window last night while looking for camera settings... but it can mirror. and I have the phone + laptop both on the phantom generated network.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1