DJI Pilot App Interface PDF For Everyone

Reaction score
I am a pretty visual person and put this together for myself for quick reference. Thought it may be handy for others as well.

Feel free to print it out and keep it handy. Let me know if you need anything else.

[file]DJI Remote Diagram|none[/file]

[file]DJI Pilot App Diagram|none[/file]

Attachments

• DJI Pilot App Interface.pdf
    499 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Nice work. Kudos for sharing :)

Please add histogram too

Here is a really good article and in simple english that breaks down what a histogram is and how to read it. There is no one universal reading that applies to all situations. A correct histogram is dependent on many factors. Are you shooting at night, in the sun, is the contrast between the dark and light spots in your composition high. This article breaks down the scenario and guides you on what you should be looking at.

How to Read Your Camera's Histogram

PS: to bring up your DJI's histogram, you enable it from within the camera settings menu. Click the Wrench, and the first option you'll see is Histogram.

This is what my screen looks like on all of my devices. I could not figure out how to drag it to the other side.
Also my screen looks very different than the one posted. I do not have a Live Stream button on the left, but I do have a little hand button (no idea what that is for). Also my camera menu icons are different. What version of the app is the one in the picture?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-13-14-18-03.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-13-14-18-03.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 525
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj