DJI Pilot app help

Mine is actually on the bottom right by default ....
Did you download the app from a 'store' or from the DJI web site? The one on the web site is the latest, and has the window on the left.

Did you download the app from a 'store' or from the DJI web site? The one on the web site is the latest, and has the window on the left.
From the android app store of my phone. Mine is the latest too. 1.0.10

Below is a cut&paste from the DJI P3 downloads page. Notice the version number.

Android Version v1.1.0. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3, Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini. (Note: Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.)

As mentioned, 1.1.0 is after 1.0.10. You are not running the latest version. You need to download from DJI's website. There are many improvements in the newest version.
Good to know. Thanks. Do I just go to dji.Com from my phone or does it have to be from a pc?

Good to know. Thanks. Do I just go to dji.Com from my phone or does it have to be from a pc?

Either... but the apk downloaded file eventually needs to be saved on the device you are using to display video.

There is a QR code you can scan with your phone from a PC display to download the file into a phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31