DJI Phantom with fitted Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal for sale (UK)

Reaction score
IDue to a change of plans that necessitates buying an expensive DSLR, my Zenmuse-equipped Phantom is for sale.

The Phantom is only a few weeks old. I purchased it with the Zenmuse and a Naza V2 from Quadcopters.co.uk. Everything is in very good condition. The Phantom's body has a few small scrapes resulting from a couple of rookie flying errors (before I fitted the Zenmuse and Naza v2) but is otherwise in very good condition. The Zenmuse works excellently, enabling the Go Pro to give very smooth and stable images.

This photo was taken today: http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y483/Sea_Wolf01/Phantom1of1_zps2bef1eca.jpg

The original box for the Phantom (not pictured) is included, as are the spare battery, spare motor (new and unused) and the propeller guards along with the transmitter and battery charger.

The Go Pro 3 will be sold separately and is not, however, included with the Phantom.

I'm looking for £900. The price includes insured postage to mainland UK addresses only.

Any interested parties can contact me by e-mail: [email protected]

Re: DJI Phantom with fitted Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal for sale (U

Dood, you could by the whole lot brand new for not much more than that!

Ill buy ya zenmuse for the right price, assuming you have original receipt etc?

Re: DJI Phantom with fitted Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal for sale (U

The whole kit is not far off new and the Naza V2 and GCU are already soldered to the board and the Zenmuse-equipped Phantom is ready to fly. I suppose £900, post to mainland UK addresses included, is probably more realistic. That's about £150 less than new, even before postage is taken into account.

I'm not keen to split the Zenmuse and Phantom, but thanks for the offer and for reminding me that I should have mentioned that the receipts are available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers