Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Phantom Vision+ for sale located in SoCal

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by LarryLeisure, May 8, 2014.

1. LarryLeisure

I am putting my one week old Vision + up for sale. It has a spare battery, all the original documentation, charger, un-opened spare parts kit, original box, etc, etc. I have flown it 3 times, and everything works perfect and there is not a scratch on it.

I purchased it straight from DJI, and received it less than a week ago. I am only selling it because I figured out how to put back my first P2 back together after a crash for less money.

Have the original receipt as well. Will Ship inside USA, but buyer pays shipping.

$1300 firm...

Thanks!

2. LarryLeisure

Well, there is nothing wrong with it, so I didn't wanna just return it for no reason.

I would rather just go back to my P2 with a Zenmuse 3D, then build my own FPV, etc. I already have the 7'monitor, so I just need an iOSD mini and receiver...

I miss the sound of the props and the settings of the GoPro. The Vision+ is great...I'm just looking for something different.

Heres a screenshot of this morning...

[​IMG]

3. Jubz

Where abouts in SoCAL are you located?

Oh BTW, first post and located in SoCAL; been lurking & learning as I'm ready to pull the trigger on a P2V+.