Dji phantom vision DX8

Reaction score
Been looking into getting my first quad, and wanting the vision so I can record videos of my baja and my bros rc plain and helis.
I've had a few helis my self, a trex 600 NSP and a raptor 60 and 2 large plains.
Now I under stand the stock TX-RX is limtied to a range of around 300m, or at least the video via wifi is. So would it be over kill to get the DX8 set up with the vision.

Thanks in advance.

sent from a GS4 using tapacrap

No one will know until they are available and people start messing with them. We don't even know if it's going to be possible to change Tx on the Vision.

I think getting a vision your best off just sticking with the stock controller, using a DX8 will conflict with the 2.4ghz video and data link on the vision so it simply wont work. This is the reason why the vision is going to 5.8ghz for the radio and so if you want to use a different radio you dont have much choice. You could always use the vision with dx8 and a UHF module but then this is rather pointless as the vision video link in examples shown is limited to about 300m range.

You'd be much better off getting a current phantom or wait for the v2 phantom that is rumoured but no real info about it yet. This most likely will be the same new internals as the vision but no camera or wireless video module so you should easily be able to use any 2.4g radio and video link with a gopro and 3 axis gimbal.

Cheers mart dint think of that, 300m should be more than enough for what I need anyway.

sent from a GS4 using tapacrap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers