DJI PHANTOM VISION 2 for sale

FYI, $500 should be the start.

Too many flyaway problems + used + Vision(+) is better
Also, it would be wise to throw up some pictures. No one here will think twice about a first time poster trying to sell an item with no pics

Good luck

dragonash said:
FYI, $500 should be the start.

Too many flyaway problems + used + Vision(+) is better
Also, it would be wise to throw up some pictures. No one here will think twice about a first time poster trying to sell an item with no pics

Good luck

Seriously?? Why is this site sooo friggin full of this crap?? Every sale thread gets hit with this stupid ****!
If you're not interested in buying it, troll somewhere else! If you think that your infinite wisdom will help the seller send a PM!

To the OP. I sold mine for $850 even after all the price trolls tried to interfere with my sale. The only good advice in the above post is you might want to post a few pics.....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

AmosMoses said:
To the OP. I sold mine for $850 even after all the price trolls tried to interfere with my sale. The only good advice in the above post is you might want to post a few pics.....

not to hijack the thread even more, but when you speak half truths to make yourself look like a hero, you will just lose even more credibility.

You sold a 1 time used P2V+ for 850, not a P2V.
Thats already a huge decline on a more expensive and newer model

He's selling a 5 month old P2V (with no pics). I dont see anyone here (and 95% of the people here have a fair amount of experience) buying it for that price..

This is not a store. When you are in the personals, haggling is allowed. Even advice - whether you want it or not.
In fact, he might have a much better chance of selling it at that price on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... _PrefLoc=1

dragonash said:
AmosMoses said:

not to hijack the thread even more, but when you speak half truths to make yourself look like a hero, you will just lose even more credibility.

You sold a 1 time used P2V+ for 850, not a P2V.
Thats already a huge decline.

He's selling a 5 month old P2V. I dont see anyone here (and 95% of the people here have a fair amount of experience) buying it for that price..
This is not a store. When you are in the personals, haggling is allowed. Even advice - whether you want it or not.
In fact, he might have a much better chance of selling it at that price on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... _PrefLoc=1

Go back and look a little deeper detective.......I sold my p2v AFTER the plus came out for $850. And notice all the great advice I got too!

viewtopic.php?t=12431

AmosMoses said:
Go back and look a little deeper detective.......I sold my p2v AFTER the plus came out for $850. And notice all the great advice I got too!

http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?t=12431

I actually did look a bit deeper.
So not only are you a liar, the majority of posts you make are trolling in the classifieds. Have fun with the last word, I won't be contributing to your foolishness. My fault for stepping on that hair trigger landmine

dragonash said:
AmosMoses said:

viewtopic.php?t=12431

So not only are you a liar, the majority of posts you make are trolling in the classifieds. Have fun with the last word, I won't be contributing to your foolishness. My fault for stepping on that hair trigger landmine
Im a liar? I just faced you.
Lmao. Typical. Resort to name calling because I made you look stupid.

To the OP. Good luck with your sale.

dragonash said:
AmosMoses said:

viewtopic.php?t=12431

The OP can charge what he wants. if you don't want to pay that much, forget it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers