DJI Phantom V1 + 3 Batts and Simensays Foldable Landing Gear

Reaction score
Up for sale/trade is my DJI Phantom v1. This has all the stock stuff like the NAZA, Compass and stock motors. It runs fine and has not had any crashes bad enough to break anything. The remote works fine. NO CHARGER IS INCLUDED, it broke and honestly not the best lipo charger. Upgrades include:

A black paint job which is starting to peel around the edges and could use some touch up but the initial paint job took a lot of time.

SimenSays folding landing gear. The parts are $70 themselves. I used some metal tubing I found at home depot and some PVC to make what it is now but I also have the pre cut carbon fiber tubing recommended on the simensays website that is $30 plus 1-2 month shipping from china.

Props: On the phantom right now are some black plastic props that I found on ebay that are by far my favorite. (4 on the phantom plus 2 extra).
6 carbon fiber props, 2 of which are chipped. These create uneven thrust and a loud buzz so I don't recommend using them but I will include them anyway.
Finally the 6 original props that haven't been used a lot.

Batteries: 1 DJI Phantom battery
2 off brand batteries that are same capacity as a DJI battery with 1 deans to xt-90 adapter

I am asking $500 Shipped however I will consider all offers. I am also considering all trades (RC or Non-RC). Pm me or text me at 713-444-9026 if you have further questions.

All Pics are here: http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/zacattack98/library/DJI

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.