DJI Phantom Stripe Kit

Hmmm, I guess there was a misunderstanding somewhere on my end. :lol:

Got the stickers yesterday, realized I was probably looking at the wrong part of the photos from this post. I was expecting the "black" colored sticker wrapped around the Phantom rather than the red "stripes". Duh me!

Hahahaha. :lol:

Plus I didn't get the [matte black] color I requested even if it was a misunderstanding.. :cry:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 10.24.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 10.24.12 PM.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 572
UrAwFuL said:
Hmmm, I guess there was a misunderstanding somewhere on my end. :lol:

Got the stickers yesterday, realized I was probably looking at the wrong part of the photos from this post. I was expecting the "black" colored sticker wrapped around the Phantom rather than the red "stripes". Duh me!

Hahahaha. :lol:

Plus I didn't get the [matte black] color I requested even if it was a misunderstanding.. :cry:

Sorry about the order misunderstanding! I will send out the correct order on monday!

Very interested..for clarification...the red and black wraps in the first post...is this (2) wraps..one in red and one in black?

mountaindr3wz said:
Looking to Personalize your Phantom? I am currently selling vinyl cut wrap and stripe kits in various colors for your DJI Phantom 1/2/2+! Colors that I offer are:
- Silver
- Gold
- Carbon Fiber (+$2 for stripes, +$4 for wrap )
If there are any colors that you had in mind, please let me know and I will get back to you. Price for 1 set of stripes is $4 shipping is included (US only)! International shipping at buyers expense. Phantom shell cover are here! They are available in the above colors as well! Wraps start at $15 shipped and add $4 extra for the carbon fiber wrap. Pair them both for $18 shipped! (non-carbon fiber colors only)s
Are the GOLD and SILVER colors metallic in appearance? I.E. does the SILVER color look more like Chrome (or the shiny side of aluminum foil) and the GOLD like Gold Chrome, or does it look more like a car with a silver (or gold) paint job :?:

ATC Drone Flyer said:
mountaindr3wz said:
Looking to Personalize your Phantom? I am currently selling vinyl cut wrap and stripe kits in various colors for your DJI Phantom 1/2/2+! Colors that I offer are:
- Silver
- Gold
If there are any colors that you had in mind, please let me know and I will get back to you. Price for 1 set of stripes is $4 shipping is included (US only)! International shipping at buyers expense. Phantom shell cover are here! They are available in the above colors as well! Wraps start at $15 shipped and add $4 extra for the carbon fiber wrap. Pair them both for $18 shipped! (non-carbon fiber colors only)s
Are the GOLD and SILVER colors metallic in appearance? I.E. does the SILVER color look more like Chrome (or the shiny side of aluminum foil) and the GOLD like Gold Chrome, or does it look more like a car with a silver (or gold) paint job :?:

It is more of a car with a silver or gold paint job.

- Silver
- Gold
- Black
- Red
- Dark yellow
- Green
- White
- Maroon
- Baby pink
- Light green
- Aqua
- Lilac
- Baby blue
- White
- matte bubblegum pink
- matte Black
- matte baby blue
- matte white
If there are any colors that you had in mind, please let me know and I will get back to you. Price for 1 set of stripes is $4 shipping is included (US only)! International shipping at buyers expense. Phantom shell cover are here! They are available in the above colors as well! Wraps start at $15 shipped and add $4 extra for the carbon fiber wrap. Pair them both for $18 shipped! (non-carbon fiber colors only)
I also do take custom orders for your vinyl lettering/numbering/design needs!

Thanks
Are you still selling the stripes and wraps for the Phantom?

Can you post any other styles or do u have a page were these are??? Look brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Would you do an order in university of Michigan colors (maize and dark blue) and or do a carbon fiber wrap in the Michigan M in the colors....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.