Dji phantom standard SOLD!!!

Reaction score
So few months back i tried to get my friend into the hobby so went went out and bought a phantom standard. We flew that thing only 3 times. Unfortunatley he had a money emergency so I felt kind of guilty and ended up buying the quad out of his hands. I don't use it at all as I own my phantom advance so I don't have use for another quad. So how much should I sell it for? It's brand new with original dji backpack as well. Any ideas or any offers???

Last edited:
$400 you might get

So few months back i tried to get my friend into the hobby so went went out and bought a phantom standard. We flew that thing only 3 times. Unfortunatley he had a money emergency so I felt kind of guilty and ended up buying the quad out of his hands. I don't use it at all as I own my phantom advance so I don't have use for another quad. So how much should I sell it for? It's brand new with original dji backpack as well. Any ideas or any offers???
It's a standard p3 complete

499 for standard is good price. Plus Dji backpack another 75. Hint: don't sell on ebay. Their "final price fee" is 11% and if you get paid with PayPal, another 4% is taken. I won't sell on ebay anymore since they gouged me last month. Fee went from 6% to 11% and I am still smarting from it.

499 for standard is good price. Plus Dji backpack another 75. Hint: don't sell on ebay. Their "final price fee" is 11% and if you get paid with PayPal, another 4% is taken. I won't sell on ebay anymore since they gouged me last month. Fee went from 6% to 11% and I am still smarting from it.
Thanks for the advice, I'm not in a big rush to sell it so I'll just keep it if it comes downs to it.

For anyone considering, this comprehensive review of the DJI Phantom 3 Standard might help. It has alot of content that anyone looking to get it should know :

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl