Dji phantom replacement everything

Reaction score
How can I purchase and how much does it cost to buy the professional dji phantom 3 without the transmitter radio controlller and charger?

I was at a friends house,a friends quad came by and tried to land on the backyard, and the owner without of nowhere took it as a threat on spying and shot the thing to the ground,lit up in flames in mid air and burnt down and is useless

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. There are sponsors here that sell them, or just check any store that sells them.

Your post was a little hard to read but the shooter would be in violation of several laws, the shooter needs to pony up the money to fix or replace it.

Reactions: dirkclod
It would be less expensive to buy a new Phantom (with everything) and sell whatever parts you have now.

If you really want to buy the parts, it'll cost $680 for the aircraft body plus $409 or $539 for the camera.

Phantom 3 Accessories | DJI Store

Last edited:
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. There are sponsors here that sell them, or just check any store that sells them.

Your post was a little hard to read but the shooter would be in violation of several laws, the shooter needs to pony up the money to fix or replace it.

There where 3 people involved, me , x1(my friend , owner of the house) and x2(owner of the phantom, my friend ,whos not related or friend with x1 ,but is a friend of mine)

I was at x1 house for a gathering and bbq,I knew my friend x2 had bought a new drone and Lives near by, I saw him flying around and he saw I was at this guys(x1) house so he came into the backyard to land his drone to show it to me, but x2 obviously didnt know what was going on , came out of nowhere and shot the thing to the ground...
But x2 came down to talk and we all 3 agreed to pay in 1/3rds , so Im wondering if theres a way to buy everything except the tx and charger

Last edited:
What did he shoot it down with? A firearm? If so I'm sure he is in violation of several laws depending on where you live. Either way the guy over reacted so he damaged it. Since he damaged it he should pay.

There where 3 people involved, me , x1(my friend , owner of the house) and x2(owner of the phantom, my friend ,whos not related or friend with x1 ,but is a friend of mine)

I was at x1 house for a gathering and bbq,I knew my friend x2 had bought a new drone and Lives near by, I saw him flying around and he saw I was at this guys(x1) house so he came into the backyard to land his drone to show it to me, but x2 obviously didnt know what was going on , came out of nowhere and shot the thing to the ground...
But x2 came down to talk and we all 3 agreed to pay in 1/3rds , so Im wondering if theres a way to buy everything except the tx and charger
blank-stare.gif
Where are you located and just curious but was ya drinking ?
The way I see this ..X1 shot it but X2 who was your friend and came over without X1 knowing it and had his bird shot down .
X2 should not have to pay but X1 should ! I think :confused:
To many X's involved !

And is this guy 'Quick Draw McGaw' or something? Had a shottie right there next to him at a party? Crazy! :eek:
Ya mean X1 !
V8 just buy a complete new one and sell the TX .

The good thing is that there was no drinking involded , and its at a location off city limits with just a couple of houses around and the shot was fired with a 22cal rifle pointing to a desserted area, and he keeps it around because of animals come close sometimes to scare them of but this time it was a different kind of hunt for him... In the end they didnt want to make it a legal issue and we basickly just agreed to that

The good thing is that there was no drinking involded , and its at a location off city limits with just a couple of houses around and the shot was fired with a 22cal rifle pointing to a desserted area, and he keeps it around because of animals come close sometimes to scare them of but this time it was a different kind of hunt for him... In the end they didnt want to make it a legal issue and we basickly just agreed to that
It would be less expensive to buy a new Phantom (with everything) and sell whatever parts you have now.

If you really want to buy the parts, it'll cost $680 for the aircraft body plus $409 or $539 for the camera.

http://store.dji.com/phantom-accessories/for-phantom-3

Im basickly new to this hole quad copter world, Im wondering , what should I ask for the tx ? It has around 2 weeks of use on it and has no issues whatsoever

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers