Dji phantom flight

Ok I have bought it, but cannot test till tomorrow as it's raining here in the uk, but initial thoughts are that its not very polished compared to other programs, no instructions, and when you go to gs it goes to Australia, I will report back, but so far to impressed

Link to what?
tumblr_nozbavrxe51ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Ok guys, GS IS supported and today I used it, seems to work, there is a lot of lag which does not happen in the DJI software, there seems to me nothing else except GS, interface not great at all

Ok guys, GS IS supported and today I used it, seems to work, there is a lot of lag which does not happen in the DJI software, there seems to me nothing else except GS, interface not great at all
So it doesn't work? o_O

Yes it does, works well, tried it today, had no lag today , yesterday loads, speak to the guy on Facebook who answers questions regularly which is good, so if you want GS then go for it, hopefully the interface will get better but it's good,
Hers a pic, the black part on the right is where your camera view is, you can slide the size of the window to the size you want and when you are flying
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443194641.016404.jpg

So this is DJI Phantom Flight (GS/FollowMe/Circle Flights in the App Store for $9.99? And it works with the P3Pro??

No the only thing it does is ground station and logging the flight, not what that does yet

Last edited:
Yes it does, works well, tried it today, had no lag today , yesterday loads, speak to the guy on Facebook who answers questions regularly which is good, so if you want GS then go for it, hopefully the interface will get better but it's good,
Hers a pic, the black part on the right is where your camera view is, you can slide the size of the window to the size you want and when you are flyingView attachment 31787
So can you set up waypoints?-- on the map and then when the Phantom starts flying those way points-- can you view the FPV view on the entire screen? Is description or summary on what the app does?
What are the limitations in distance for the waypoints.?

Once you set the waypoints, you take off, select f mode, and then press play, it sends info to quod and then asks you if you want to go, select yes and it flies off. You can slide your finger left or right to have which ever window you want, yes you can watch it fly from the camera view, not sure what distance you can have

The go app does not do waypoints from a map , in the go app you need to fly to each point and log the waypoint, in this app ,you bring up google map and put in the points and then it flies them, saves the battery

The go app does not do waypoints from a map , in the go app you need to fly to each point and log the waypoint, in this app ,you bring up google map and put in the points and then it flies them, saves the battery
Ok cool so it's similar to litchi for android and other 3rd party apps. I was confused , I thought this was an app dji was selling. Thanks for the clarification!

No probs, not used litchi as its only on andriod, but the developer says there will be follow me in the next version, to be honest, if you cannot wait for gs then get it, it works

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl