DJI Phantom, Feiyu Tech gimbal and extras

Reaction score
Selling my setup. I originally bought it in order to shoot real estate photography, however, I didn't have the time or the patience to get it all working properly. So I bought myself a Vision 2+. This one won't get used to it's gotta go.

Everything works properly, I just didn't take the time to work with settings/etc. to get it working properly. I could have also done a little cleaner install--something I was going to do but the new Phantom got in the way. Nothing major needs to be done just reroute a couple of wires.

This also will come with 2 DJI 2200mAH batteries and 3 Turnigy 2200mAh LiPo batteries. Also includes prop guards.

All original packaging/directions are also included.

Asking $500 shipped anywhere in CONUS.

Re: DJI Phantom, Feiyu Tech gimbal, Fat Shark FPV and extras

Hello
Which Fatshark goggles did you sell?send pm please with price
Thanks

bmw330vasilis said:
Hello
Which Fatshark goggles did you sell?send pm please with price
Thanks
Teleporter V3.

I'd prefer to sell the whole thing as a package, however, if you're interested in just the Fatshark setup, price is $200 but that includes upgraded antenna mentioned in original ad.

Are you interested in selling off the FPV gear as a kit? If so pm me a price

Just saw this(http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...x8Bv-R3mOgYGO5FTfPCDzFHX3dYJTj1LmrBoCaO7w_wcB) on the B and H website. This one doesn't include a battery, charger or transmitter. They want $319 for it. For $600 you're getting the whole thing along with extra batteries, upgraded antenna for the FPV, prop guards, FPV and gimbal. The price is a steal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4