DJI Phantom does what it wants...?

Reaction score
So I have had my FC40 for about half a year now and Its had a good run. Lots of crashes from me being inexperienced ext. It's had a 2.4Ghz wireless link fitted with a 2.4ghz controller (Still DJI stuff) So I could use my fat sharks with the drone when I first got into FPV.

I now use my drone for taking video for an estate agents, to make videos of houses being sold. I have a GoPro 4 and a Gimbal, but I have noticed since I started filming as I am paying closer attention to my drone that it seems to do odd things..! For example I will be flying down a road straight, and the quad will slowly turn and change direction, or, it will rise in height as I am going forward, and it has little, 'glitches' and sudden movements. Wind is not a problem and it does it inside aswell as in GPS and atti mode. I don't think its the controller sending false signals because It looks fine in the Naza software.

Its really frustrating but I cant tell if its just normal and happens to everyone else..? Please can someone let me know if it happens to them or advice a fix..? Could I upgrade my motors or something? I have had my Phantom apart many of times so I know what im doing (I think) but this is just getting on my nerves as the Jerkyness is destroying some of my shots.

Would really appreciate some help here! Thanks. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl