DJI Phantom Battery Sale

Reaction score
DJI Store has Phantom 3 and 4 batteries on sale for 30% off through Jan 7 (Phantom 3 for $104) and (Phantom 4 for $111)

Available on Amazon Prime for DJI price.

Best Buy also has them on sale for: (Phantom 3 $104.99) and (Phantom 4 for $118.99) and will price match DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: JWH
I just stocked up with this sale. USD$111.00

Reactions: loonie01
I was at Best Buy today, and they had them on sale for $118.99. I was tempted, but my 3 batteries are doing me good for right now. If they go to at or below $100, I may open my wallet.

Reactions: loonie01
look they want to get rid of the 5350 mA/h now that they have the new 5870 mA/h

I usually buy batteries from DJI—rather than from other retailers—since the chances of the battery sitting on a shelf longer is probably much lower than at a retailer. I'm thinking the ones from DJI have a later manufacturing date.

I picked up a battery from Best Buy the other day and just noticed is different from the original. #2 battery is the new one.
ff26e938a626371ef6043af30f43b6e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oops. Meant to post this in a P3 4k thread.

I believe there at least two companies making replacements . Not sure of the spelling. PowerEx and Boondoogle (?). They run less than 100$. Generally good reviews but I've been leery. Can you determine if the Best Buy ones are genuine DJI OEM?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I believe there at least two companies making replacements . Not sure of the spelling. PowerEx and Boondoogle (?). They run less than 100$. Generally good reviews but I've been leery. Can you determine if the Best Buy ones are genuine DJI OEM?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
The only Phantom batteries I've ever seen at Best Buy, including the ones I saw last night, have all been DJI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31