DJI Phantom And Moments With Nature

Quite impressive!

You've done a great job of combining stunning nature shots with interesting views of the child and yourself, operating the Phantom. My only suggestion would be to shorten the opening footage of the lightning storm. For me, the real beginning of the piece is that very dramatic footage of the Phantom flying away from us, over the lake. Although quite impressive, the lightning storm felt tacked on and too long, or perhaps just out of order.

I think you are a serious contender!

You have got some truly fantastic images! But, this is way too long. Like the saying, "I would have written you a shorter letter, but I didn't have time."

A shorter video is much more difficult to edit than just throwing in every great scene you have, but trust me, it will get significantly better. As proof, just quickly put together a version that is 60 or 90 seconds. There will be great clips that you want to include, but just wont have the time. This will force you to truly take the cream of the crop images and as you edit, the video will keep getting better and better.

Another suggestion - your time lapse of clouds is now about 16 seconds. You could change that to 3 seconds, and still show something very powerful.

Maybe you don't want suggestions - you didn't ask for them, so sorry if I offend. But, you have captured some amazing scenes. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic