DJI Phantom 4 Pro Cinematic Winter Flying

It's got the Big Three; talent, music and location. I believe I've heard the music before but I can't remember the name of the composer.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Just incredible. The editing, music, and how smooth the flying is, on top of the beautiful scenery. Would love to see more.

You, sir, have talent!

Excellent choice of music to fit the scenery too. Well done!

thanks! check out the waterfall video i just uploaded :)

umm you outted yourself on the link to some shoot-em-up video you pro! Wasn't the waterfall one, but I found it. ;)

About that waterfall at 1:19, the water seems to be going upwards in the falls like you threw it into reverse during editing. Similar to the movie version of "Anaconda" where when they threw the boat into reverse on the Amazon to escape the snake, and the waterfall behind it was going upwards too! Opps!!

Aside, I'll bet your Husky gets excited when you pull the drone out knowing he gets to go for a walk as a point of interest actor. ;)

Anyways, good work!

Reactions: daveleeds
umm you outted yourself on the link to some shoot-em-up video you pro! Wasn't the waterfall one, but I found it. ;)

About that waterfall at 1:19, the water seems to be going upwards in the falls like you threw it into reverse during editing. Similar to the movie version of "Anaconda" where when they threw the boat into reverse on the Amazon to escape the snake, and the waterfall behind it was going upwards too! Opps!!

Aside, I'll bet your Husky gets excited when you pull the drone out knowing he gets to go for a walk as a point of interest actor. ;)

Anyways, good work!
hahahah yea im no pro its my first week with my first drone :). Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj