DJI Phantom 4 Parallel Multi-battery Charger

Anyone's P4 one shipped yet (in as, there is a scan)?

Anyone's P4 one shipped yet (in as, there is a scan)?
Yes, my label was printed days ago but actually entered the shipping process today. I didn't notice in the listing until I contacted the seller but this was a pre-order item and it said in the listing it would ship on May 5th.

I have just opened dispute resolution with ebay and paypal on the vendor(jackieli1225).. what he advertises and what he ships are 2 entirely different items..
one pictured has connector shells and guide pins..
one that arrives has neither and simply presents raw contacts to the battery and is unfit for its intended safe use(ie NOT shorting P4 lipos at 160 a pop out)..
he claims an instruction video shows how to use but that doesnt make up for the fact his product can be inserted incorrectly without those oh so necessary guide pins and connector shells.

dont waste your money on this vendor.. find another vendor you wont get what you ordered from this source..

a very disappointed HZL

Last edited:
Has anyone received that P4 3 battery charger off of eBay yet?

Also, would it be possible to design an adapter to the RC charging connector to allow a 2nd battery to charge using the OEM charging unit? I am guessing no, but thought that would be a nice clean solution to work for most folks.
Yes, I received my charger on 5/17/16 and it works great, here is the eBay listing which is no longer valid., I posted a video of it charging jus search for the topic "No chargers for the p4 why not adapters for the p3 chargers"

97abbfb95a5aaf0fb2146cb84f289682.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I have just opened dispute resolution with ebay and paypal on the vendor(jackieli1225).. what he advertises and what he ships are 2 entirely different items..
one pictured has connector shells and guide pins..
one that arrives has neither and simply presents raw contacts to the battery and is unfit for its intended safe use(ie NOT shorting P4 lipos at 160 a pop out)..
he claims an instruction video shows how to use but that doesnt make up for the fact his product can be inserted incorrectly without those oh so necessary guide pins and connector shells.

dont waste your money on this vendor.. find another vendor you wont get what you ordered from this source..

a very disappointed HZL
Pic?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is one on eBay, yes it's a little more expensive

eBay

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members