DJI Phantom 4 Parallel Multi-battery Charger

this is the image we were referring to
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160501/b9bd82d9d2ef0d584471d7279751d8b3.jpg

inline above.. Link you showed IS a p3 charger.. NOT the one Sim957 showed inline above

and its DEFINITELY a P4 charger

hzl
[/QUOTE]
I replied back to The link Toyz posted to say it was a P3 Charger and you quoted my post to tell me I was wrong. I didn't see you quote Sim957 at all so the way you replied looked as if you were replying to me.
P.S. The picture Sim957 posted was the charger I linked in the original post and have on order.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 315
  • image.png
    image.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
just ordered one and it shipped this morning..
waiting for the mobile charger
to ship DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Car Charger 17.5V 4A Phantom4 Outdoor Charging Access

which lacks the tx charging jack(which is also at 4S) have to find that jack and add same..

btw I have the p3p model of the plate and the mobile charger and they work great.. I do use a welders protection fabric sheet(good to 2500f) to charge on with an extinguisher less than 1 ft from the charging rig just in case...

hzl
I just ordered mine right now . I had the one for my phantom 3 and it worked great . I hope this one is the same . If you guys have it or get it before I do please post a review

I just ordered mine right now . I had the one for my phantom 3 and it worked great . I hope this one is the same . If you guys have it or get it before I do please post a review
I was talking about the parallel charge for the 3 batteries not the car charger

Did I read correctly that it would be June before it arrived?

Sorry, I was referring to the multi charger not the car charger.

I'm not going to buy.the 76 dollar one . I already have the charger adapter. I had this one for my p3. It worked great

So that one charges all three at the same time, not sequentially?

Last edited:
That listing has apparently ended.
yeah it has ended but this seller keeps making 6-10 available at a time and new listings go up every day so you just have to keep checking.

Has anyone received that P4 3 battery charger off of eBay yet?

Also, would it be possible to design an adapter to the RC charging connector to allow a 2nd battery to charge using the OEM charging unit? I am guessing no, but thought that would be a nice clean solution to work for most folks.
I haven't received mine yet, it appears the label was created but the package wasn't turned over to the shipping company yet. I don't think you would want to charge 2 batteries at the same time with the OEM charger. Also I am not as worried about only using the DJI charger as I was with my P3P. After I had a P4 charger that was making a squeezing sound and I contacted DJI and they told me to stop using it immediately and to exchange at Apple, and if Apple wouldn't allow the exchange to contact them for further instructions. Basically I think that particular DJI charger could have burned my house down. Any mass produced product is going to have quality control issues, especially with how fast DJI is cranking out new tech. Apple makes minor revisions to the iPhone every other year, and every other year does a big upgrade, but DJI is cranking out new and dramatically updated tech every year with the Phantom line and there are multiple small revisions throughout the year.

So you have one of these for your P3. Is it the same manufacturer and did you have any problems with it or your batteries after using it? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
HI, yes I have charged the batteries for my p3 numerous times and no problem. As far as the maker not sure if it's the same but looks identical other that the difference on the plugs. My batteries charge to 100% with no issues . I do use the Phantom charger not the generic one. Hope to get the same result for the p4 one

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl