DJI Phantom 4 Drone Adventures -VIDS-

Most quad-copters use more power to hover than when in-flight. Hovering makes the motors produce all the lift. While in-flight, the movement of the aircraft provide some lift of its own—reducing the amount of energy required for the motors to provide said lift (with all other things being equal).

Most quad-copters use more power to hover than when in-flight. Hovering makes the motors produce all the lift. While in-flight, the movement of the aircraft provide some lift of its own—reducing the amount of energy required for the motors to provide said lift (with all other things being equal).

good point, i will have to try and compare to do both soon, it will likely be with the Mavic. Ill do a hover test and then a flying maybe in a circle test and see what it does.

we had a new born, wife went to the store, i wanted to fly the drone,... doesnt mean i cant use the drone to walk the baby to sleep right?!!

Disclaimer: don't try this at home with your baby, this was performed by a professional on a closed course, for demonstration and educational purposes only, and no baby was hurt or present in the stroller during this presentation.
Category

Reactions: Erised and Jussaguy
we had a new born, wife went to the store, i wanted to fly the drone,... doesnt mean i cant use the drone to walk the baby to sleep right?!!

Disclaimer: don't try this at home with your baby, this was performed by a professional on a closed course, for demonstration and educational purposes only, and no baby was hurt or present in the stroller during this presentation.
Category
HAHAHAHA! Awesome.

Reactions: RCDrone Studio
weather was pretty nice with some nice clouds, set it up in the sky for about 20 minutes. in future timelapses i need to do some stabalized in post for a smoother timelapse.

Thanks for sharing. One suggestion, if you're gonna do a short time lapse, do it when something moves in a short amount of time other than just clouds.

Like a sunrise or sunset.

i did one before, but i dont think it looked that good seemed to dark and short?

These are good but you need to start the time lapse at THE BEGINNING of the magic hour (when the sun is out but low enough that it's not bright) until it's pitch black and then you will see the sun go down in your time lapse and that would be interesting to watch.

Clouds are good for a second but you need to time lapse something more substantial like the sun or a budding flower for an interesting time lapse IMHO.

Reactions: RCDrone Studio

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr