DJI Phantom 4 Charging Hub

Reaction score
I just received the DJI charging hub and I'm trying to use the hub in the storage mode to reduce a full battery charge to the 50% storage level. It's been 6 hours in this mode and still working to reduce the charge level. Is this realistic? Should it take so long to reduce a fully charged battery to the 50% level?

The charging hub will only charge batteries up to 50%. It cannot discharge them.

Thanks for your reply; however, the instructions definitely state that the charging hub in the storage mode will discharge batteries to the 50% level.

You're right. It's odd that they did not include that as a feature in their store.

Untitled.png

Why not just let the batteries auto discharge to their storage level?

About how long did it take?

You're right. It's odd that they did not include that as a feature in their store.

View attachment 58862

Why not just let the batteries auto discharge to their storage level?

That's an option as well; however, the hub seemed like a better and faster way to discharge the batteries. I guess I'll wait until the hub discharges the battery down to 50% and I'll post the time. Thanks msinger.

but will take an age to discharge 3 batteries, only takes an hour or so to charge a battery from flat. You will be able to get flying quicker

You are right, it doesnt matter, just thought it would be best to charge up rather than discharge down, there is no 'memory' on lipos
Also you could have 20+ mins more enjoyment

Reactions: sar104
Hey guys i got a question about compatiple devices .. Does someone know when Samsung s7 will be able To usw the APP ?,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20