Dji phantom 4 battery blinking

Reaction score
I bought dji phantom 4 last april 15/ yesterday at best buy, i thought it just need to charge and play . unfortunately battery was blinkin and blinking wait to be full charge but its turned off in about 15 or 20 min.repeated different strategy to get luck , nothing happen. Tried to search in google/ youtube to know the issue and to correct if its minor issue . We paid $1380c on sale but its not totally worth it for us. pls give as advice or suggestions. Thank u

With battery disconnected from the charger, if you press the button on the battery once and then again holding it on for a second or two, how many lights show on the battery? If you have four lights show up on the battery it is fully charged. During the charging cycle the lights will blink in sequence and then shut off when fully charged.

I pressed power button once and press again then hold for 1.5 sec showed 1 light blinking ,even i turned on battery then charge after 15 or 20 min automatically turned off. Even charging or not charging its still blinking.

Well if your remote controller is fully charging, your charger should be ok. You may have a defective battery in which case you need to return it. The battery normally takes an hour or so to fully charge up from 25%.

Im pretty sure the battery . Yesterday i charged both remote and battery only the remote control has fully charged. I emailed dji this afternoon and still waiting for their response anyways thanks for advice.

Im pretty sure the battery . Yesterday i charged both remote and battery only the remote control has fully charged. I emailed dji this afternoon and still waiting for their response anyways thanks for advice.
No worries, faulty new batteries are not that uncommon unfortunately. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik