DJI Phantom 4/3 Antenna powered 4W kit Signal Booster Extended Range 7& Miles US

Bahahaha, who cares.
It's Morons like you that Ruin it for us good guy's.....Let me see you with a modified Transmitter......The FCC is the only Government entity that can come into your Home, Car, Basement without warning or a Search Warrant. I've had a Ham Radio Lic. for 55 years....and I plan on keeping it!. Besides Hero! What good does it do you to only Modify the Controller! The Drone also has a Transmitter!! unless you do Both! you are wasting your money and Time!....You can't do one without the Other!!!!

It's Morons like you that Ruin it for us good guy's.....Let me see you with a modified Transmitter......The FCC is the only Government entity that can come into your Home, Car, Basement without warning or a Search Warrant. I've had a Ham Radio Lic. for 55 years....and I plan on keeping it!. Besides Hero! What good does it do you to only Modify the Controller! The Drone also has a Transmitter!! unless you do Both! you are wasting your money and Time!....You can't do one without the Other!!!!
You are wrong. Without amplifiers it will go less than three miles range. With the amplifiers it gets well over seven miles. So how am I wasting my time again?
There are hundreds of Phantom owners on here who have modified the transmitter.
No one is ever going to come knocking on anyone's door. The FCC does not care.
Thank you for you opinion though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

You are wrong. Without amplifiers it will go less than three miles range. With the amplifiers it gets well over seven miles. So how am I wasting my time again?
There are hundreds of Phantom owners on here who have modified the transmitter.
No one is ever going to come knocking on anyone's door. The FCC does not care.
Thank you for you opinion though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app
LOL......So Explain to me how the Drone Without any Mods, is going to increase it's Range! back to you! don't think the FCC CARES? Try Going Duck Hunting with a Sawed off Shotgun.....Anytime you increase PWR OUT on any transmitter that was designed to operate at XYZ Power and you modify it you have no idea of what kind of Interference you may cause on someone's Wifi System....Or all of the wireless emergency gadgets for the elderly, or wireless, insulin pumps, I can go on and on. So go for it HERO YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL!!!!!

I completely agree with those who advise against radio mods which violate Part-15 type acceptance.

I also hold licenses and yet have posted often regarding antenna and RF related questions.

Sure, Make your opinion known.

But.... Arguing with folks here about regulations is pointless.

Many posters here don't care. Some are truly ignorant in the strict, non-pejorative, definition. Others come off as narcissistic, entitled, and disrespectful.

Often people do not come here to have their mind(s) changed so after 1 lap around the subject, just let it go.

LOL......So Explain to me how the Drone Without any Mods, is going to increase it's Range! back to you! don't think the FCC CARES? Try Going Duck Hunting with a Sawed off Shotgun.....Anytime you increase PWR OUT on any transmitter that was designed to operate at XYZ Power and you modify it you have no idea of what kind of Interference you may cause on someone's Wifi System....Or all of the wireless emergency gadgets for the elderly, or wireless, insulin pumps, I can go on and on. So go for it HERO YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL!!!!!
What does duck hunting and shot guns have to do with the FCC? You seem thoroughly confused.
The boosters will not affect any of those things you listed.
I never said I knew it all, but in this category I seem to know much more than you...Hero?
I did not design these kits or the handful of other booster kits sold by numerous hobby shops.
Do you know what GOOGLE is and how to use it? Type in DJI Phantom signal amplifier, spend a little time educating yourself.
Meanwhile, there are several discussions on this forum on how to modify your transmitter to double and triple your range by ONLY modifying the controller.
Have fun, don't let the FCC boogie man get you.
Also, have a beer or two and chill out. You seem way to uptight. Maybe loosen your belt a little and rub one out.

Reactions: 805hd
I completely agree with those who advise against radio mods which violate Part-15 type acceptance.

I also hold licenses and yet have posted often regarding antenna and RF related questions.

Many posters here don't care. Some are truly ignorant in the strict, non-pejorative, definition. Others come off as narcissistic, entitled, and disrespectful.

Often people do not come here to have their mind(s) changed so after 1 lap around the subject, just let it go.
Exactly, thank you.

So long as you never have an issue you'll likely be fine.

Boogie-man notwithstanding, once you have a mishap serious enough involving authorities the potential to face additional civil penalties is there.

'The more you know...'

So long as you never have an issue you'll likely be fine.

Boogie-man notwithstanding, once you have a mishap serious enough involving authorities the potential to face additional civil penalties is there.

'The more you know...'[
Okay, but HIGHLY unlikely.

Yep your Right, Let's forget about what the LAW IS AND SAYS....and drink some more KOOL-AID

Feel free to wage your wars. I won't stop you.

I've seen many here. They all end the same.

Threads closed, people suspended, respect lost, with no real winner.

Kind of a Pyrrhic Victory in a sense.

Feel free to wage your wars. I won't stop you.

I've seen many here. They all end the same.

Threads closed, people suspended, respect lost, with no real winner.

Kind of a Pyrrhic Victory in a sense.
I wonder how lady Gaga is going to get away with Flying Drones at half time at the Super Bowl

Wrong thread.

Reactions: Numone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20