Dji phantom 3

Reaction score
Hello two years ago I had helicopter .The helicopter is vert difficult .This is easy for fly;When not signal remote control or tablet the warranty is ok ?

if for some reason you lost the signal with the warranty covers?nd how the company will know that it is not my fault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you already had a problem with losing the signal?
You might try re-linking the Phantom and Controller.
Also perhaps try a different USB cable, new download of the app, if possible a different tablet or phone.

You would have to contact DJI to discover if warranty applies if you continue to have a problem
There are a few things the owner can try first, but it is soon best to ask for advice on how to proceed from the company.

You want to get up to speed on the operation and functions of your Phantom. Learn about GPS satellites and home lock. If you lose signal and you had set the home lock position the quad will automatically fly back to its home position. Check your setting to be sure you RTH (return to home) height is set so it will clear and fly higher than trees and obsticles around you. You key for safe and being able to get you unit back home safely is you ability to learn the function and controls and how to properly use them. A lot of good videos on you tube under Phantom 3 that will aid in anyone's learning. Read the manual and check out the videos it all helps the pilot to maintain control and long term usage. Good Luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik