DJI Phantom 3 Travel Case - All Gone - Codes for 1/2 Price

Reaction score
This is for the Phantom 3 Travel Case

Amazon.com: Hobby-Ace Carrying Case for DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional Quadcopter(Propeller Unnecessary Split ): Toys & Games

These are usually $125 plus

This could be yours for 1/2 price

US Shipping ONLY

If you would be interested in getting this for 1/2 price and are willing to write a review, then that's all it
takes to get this at an amazing price.

Peace of mind knowing that your bird will be protected is a no brainer.

PM me if you are interested, then I will contact you giving you my email

Thank you for your time

UPDATE: I have 3 More Codes, told you I would try and get more for you guys

First Come First Serve

PM me if you are interested

I am not the seller, so I do not get anything out of this, they will take care of you

Last edited:
Lets be honest here the link he send you to the case is only 89.99 so he is lying right off the start.

This is thread #2 by this same poster posting about the same thing - I inquired about it via the last thread and got a response that I'm required to provide more information about myself before I'm allowed to have a code, likely a scam.

Definitely not a scam. I received a code for the last post and it did not work on Amazon. Adam (his name) actually went through and followed up with the company when he noticed there was an error in regards to the product link. This is why he created this new post, if you see the old post you will also see he corrected it. Anyway, he then sent me the link to above backback which to me is an even better deal and I used the code. My backpack should be arriving on Wednesday and I paid $45 as stated. Attached is my proof (I blurred my order number) and my review will go onto Amazon the same day it arrives.

Attachments

• 2016-03-07_22-22-05.png
    2016-03-07_22-22-05.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 454
I just read your post on the forum
I don’t appreciate you calling me a LIAR or it being a scam
I was trying to do good and give back to this community
This is NOT a scam, not in my nature
Your insinuation was NOT warranted and NOT appreciated without you asking first
3 people have already bought this and I am not going to lose any sleep about this
Take care and good luck

Heres the email I got back from him. clearly its true anyone who just has to keep saying its not a scam is just trying to convice thems selves.

Now hes sending me emails stating over and over how good he was trying to do.

LOL
I think you should apologize dude, that was a **** move on your part.

FWIW, I also got this code, purchased the backpack, and it arrived today. It is good quality and as far as I can tell from looking at it and taking it out of the box for a few minutes, it's the same quality as the DJI hardshell backpack.

So I can vouch that the guy is legit.

Thank You rcheing, RVD and others who appreciated the codes

You try to do something nice

I was going to give Jeremy a code, but he was rude, so I opted not to

I have only 5 left ( less now ) and I was ready to share.

I was not going to reply to this forum until some of the buyers, like rcheing and RVD, used one of the codes and stood up for me
and this thread

I hope you all enjoy your new DJI backpack

Thank you

Reactions: jamie75
OK, codes have been used up

I will try to obtain more for this community

Thank you

I will be the first to admit I am wrong, and as many people who have stipped up and said they got it , I am sorry adam. Best of luck to you.

Apology accepted

I am trying to get more codes

If I can, I will let all who are interested know

thank you

Interested, if you can obtain more codes. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you end up with more codes I would love one.
We are making up some decals for these type backpacks so people can personalize them.

I bought this exact same case on eBay uk for £45 delivered its not a genuine Dji but I'm sure it's made in the same factory and is the same quality very happy with it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers