DJI Phantom 3 Standard - 2.7 miles (14500ft)

Reaction score
Went back home to Missouri for the holidays and brought my Phantom with me. Shattered my 1.7 mile record and was able to get 2.7 miles. I was literally in the middle of nowhere. No power lines or towers anywhere. Oh and all land flown over is owned by family and friends. Good to be home where I know my surroundings lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Stock!? No mods or anything!
I used DBS mod for the video feed and a 14dbi flat panel antenna for RC. I just unscrew the RC signal wire to the DBS and screw in the flat panel. I don't have to point so accurately with the flat panel but the DBS video feed works perfectly.

Very impressive distance. Where in Missouri? Traveling from KC to St. Louis today, saw a similar transition from snow to dry ground along the way. Was hoping to go down and fly some this weekend around the flooded areas. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very impressive distance. Where in Missouri? Traveling from KC to St. Louis today, saw a similar transition from snow to dry ground along the way. Was hoping to go down and fly some this weekend around the flooded areas. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
This was Northeast Missouri. Outside of a small town called Gorin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers