DJI Phantom 3 Revealed!

Which Phantom 3 version is the best value?

• Total voters
OMG, Who's the tool? They find him on a used car lot?

Holy crap was he incredibly annoying... He doesn't know crap about quads...

-slinger

I'm thinking the same how much do u reckon you would get for a v3?
Probably not much now that the Advanced is going for $999 (£750-800 ish?). So second hand around £600, maybe a bit more with the FPVLR Antennas.

The Seacrest wannabe was a strange emcee choice, but if you can ignore him, this was EXCITING.

The P3 has literally everything I was looking for when I came here yesterday AND the 1080p @ 60fps model is only $999!!!

4f361778_960px-Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-1024x1280.jpeg

integrated Lightbridge with livestream up to 1 mile away
That is the key point, what are the lightbridge specs, how many MW power it has? Inspire can do 2 miles and it has i think 30 fps FPV live stream. The P3 has maybe a weaker TX and less fps? Would be interested in the specs

I bought a brand new, just released, P2V nearly a year and a half ago. The Pro model of the P3 is the same price I paid. Look at the advancements in that short time span. Amazing.

Indoor flight
4k camera
no fish eye
Much better TX
Much better apps
built in light bridge
better motors
integrated 3 axis gimbal

What'll they have a year and a half from now???

-slinger

speaking seriously and being honest i would wait for at least a couple months before buying a phantom3

we all know dji and how crappy their products can be (for example phantom2 v3 with the esc failure)

for sure ill buy a phantom 3, but ill keep flying my old phantom 2 with my gopro until i read enough comments proving that this new phantom is a real evolution and safe to fly.
yes but the good thing is its basically a P2 with i guess the same old ESCs and motors and Naza V2. The other stuff is beta tested in the Inspire ;)

I have to get the Advanced one--4k still too gimmicky for me. I missed the beginning of the feed, but was there a launch date for these things?

Oh the lightbridge comes knew it, and with a 4k camera. So many argued with me saying it wouldn't. Well it has and with so much more and for the price. Wow wow well done dji. Well done.

I bought a brand new, just released, P2V nearly a year and a half ago. The Pro model of the P3 is the same price I paid. Look at the advancements in that short time span. Amazing.

Indoor flight
4k camera
no fish eye
Much better TX
Much better apps
built in light bridge
better motors
integrated 3 axis gimbal

What'll they have a year and a half from now???

-slinger
They will hook the motors to your hands and feet and you will become the drone. I'm not saying where the battery goes...

Engadget is claiming no GS. I'm guessing the author misunderstood what it is?

4S batteries 4480mAh
Same speed, ascent and descent rates as the P2

So we're up for investing in more new DJI batteries - but the machine is cheap.

Saw that and just posted on the other thread. There has to be ground station in the pilot app.

Did they say that in the presentation? They said that developers could add it but didn’t say it will have way point abilities, did they?

Saw that and just posted on the other thread. There has to be ground station in the pilot app.

maybe i misunderstood...
but groudnstation goes through an external app via the sdk, with point of interest also :)

Looks like they are updating the DJI website right now. It's forwarding to skypixel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj